君の名は ~ Kimi No Na Wa After Story : Moments after the Meeting (Final)

君の名は ~ Kimi No Na Wa After Story (IV) Final Part

Kimi No Na Wa After Story fan fiction. This is just a fan fiction by Alvine W Sasongko. Disclaimers are given to the original author, Makoto Shinkai. I hope you enjoy my Kimi No Na Wa After Story fan fiction.

---Bell rung----
Both of them startled where that sound just came from.
“What is it?”, said Taki while watching his finger.
Suddenly just after he heard that sound, his finger feels a little bit pain. So just after that he look to know what happens to his finger.
There’s a red line tangled to Taki’s finger. In split second he look on Mitsuha’s face that evidently already look on Taki’s face. Taki then looking on Mitsuha finger and there’s also a red line tangled on his finger.
Both of them later realize that the line which tangled on each person are the same line.
“Who are, both of us?”, Taki asks to Mitsuha.
Just when Taki asking it, he seeing that Mitsuha rounding his eyes while looking at the sky.
Taki’s that time also looking at the sky wandering if there is any clue about that.
Suddenly he remembers about all the memories that faded away. The event when they switching bodies, when finding each other, when they are on the God’s Mountain, when they are planning for saving city from the comet, when they are struggling to remembers each others name.
“Kataware-doki da (That’s Kataware-doki)”, said both of them at the same time.
Taki look at Mitsuha calmly, so are Mitsuha.
“Mitsuha....”, said Taki calmly.
“I dit it... Mitsuha...”, said Taki again while tear dropping from his cheeks.
Mitsuha can’t hold anymore tears. She hugs Taki while crying loud.
“Taki... Why you took so long finding for me?”, ask Mitsuha.
“I’m sorry Mitsuha. I’m sorry.”, answer Taki.
“A moment after you disappear on that mountain. I promise to find you whenever you are in the world”, said Taki.
“Taki-kun!” Mitsuha strengthen her hugs.
“Ouch”, interrups Taki.
“You’re too much put strenght Mitsuha”, said Taki
. “It’s your punishment because you write ‘Sukida (I like you)’ instead of your name!”, answer Mitsuha while feeling peeved.
“Ahahaha, Gomen (Sorry)”, said Taki warmly.
“Mitsuha”, said Taki standing up while giving a cue to Mitsuha to stand too.
“Yes... Taki-kun?”
“I’m sorry it took long for me to find you, but at the sime time. Thanks to you for holding that feeling for many-many years waiting for someone like me.”
“I am glad that you still accept me after what you feels these years”, add Taki.
“I will always here, for you Taki-kun”, answer Mitsuha.
Suddenly so much tears coming out from Taki’s eyes.
“Arigatou”, said Taki while kiss her hand and hug her till her feet doesn’t touch the floor.
“I am a little bit jealous. Their love story is more like a fantasy. So much fantasy.”, said Sayacchi to Teshie that they are on there watching them from early.


*You did it! Thankyou for reading my fanfiction! Ah this is so tiring 3500 words in 10 pages. Finally, I got caught with my sister crying when writing on final moments at this fan fiction! Fanfiction author: Alvine W Sasongko
Reply me and give some comments! Thankyou!



Keywords: kiminonawa, kimi no na wa , kimi no nawa, kimi no na wa afterstory, kimi no na wa fancition, kimi no nawa ending story, kimi no na wa 2, kimi no nawa fans, taki tachibana, mitsuha miyamizu, taki, mitsuha, itomori, kataware doki, anime, anime indonesia, anime world, anime fans, makoto shinkai, garden of words, your name, anime, anime hits, hit anime, oscar kimi no nawa, 君の名は
Previous
Next Post »
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment