君の名は ~ Kimi No Na Wa After Story : Moments after the Meeting (Part III)

君の名は ~ Kimi No Na Wa After Story : Moments after the Meeting (Part III)

Kimi No Na Wa After Story fan fiction. This is just a fan fiction by Alvine W Sasongko. Disclaimers are given to the original author, Makoto Shinkai. I hope you enjoy my Kimi No Na Wa After Story fan fiction.
Taki’s grabbing Teshie shirt, with shouting on Teshie.
“I am not doing anyt-!“
“ARE YOU STUPID TESHIE!?”, shout Sayacchi with really loud voice.
“Huh?”, both Taki and Teshie confused while seeing on Sayacchi.
“What are you doing!? That’s isn’t what I meant!?”
----Silenced for about seconds----
“Sumimasen”, while release his grab and turning back opposing Taki.
“Well, maybe it’s time for me to go.”, said Taki while standing up and correcting his collar.
“Wait! I’m sorry for what happens earlier!”
“Did I have another business here? I just want to meet Miyamizu! Not have a stupid visit!”
Taki that have a tempramental character really feeling mad here.
“Teshie stop him! You know it’s him! ‘Thing’ that grandma told us about!”
“Masaka ..!?(Probably!?)”, shocked Teshie.
“Is something like that can really happens?”, ask Sayacchi.
“I’ve ever experienced that too when I was young. Dreaming about someone but later I realize that I’m not dreaming. I am is in his body. Though I’d forget who’s that person”, said old female.
“I’d ever met him. He’s in Mitsuha’s body. Mitsuha maybe forget about him now. It’s because that ‘thing’ isn’t from our place.”, said old female co ntinuing her story.
“What do you mean by ‘isn’t from our place’?”, ask Teshie.
“I don’t know either. It’s just my perseption. What I meant is, that ‘thjng’ is from the place where we can’t reach or place that never exist in our time.”
“I remember the last dream I’ve experienced is, I am prepared for Warring day. Maybe he’s died on that war so I am not dreaming again.” “Such a fantasy dream?”, said Teshie.
“Listen, it’s just the three of us know about this. Don’t ever let Mitsuha know. If you let she know, she maybe imprisoned in curious feeling in her entire life finding that ‘thing’. As I said earlier, that ‘thing’ maybe isn’t even exist in our time. So it’s imposible to find that ‘thing’.” “We must be gratefull to that ‘thing’ because of him the entire city saved from that comet.”

----------------Miyamizu’s Cafe-House -------------------
“Damn this people. I am getting imprisoned in my mad atmosphere.”, said Taki whispering.
Both Sayacchi and Teshie are talking behind Taki so he can’t hear them.
“Are you sure about this Sayacchi?”
“We have to try! Even it doesn’t make any progress, our secrets will not revealed if we aren’t tell them both!”
“It’s not about it! It’s about Mitsuha’s trust to us Sayacchi!”, said Teshie.
“She told us to cast out any people who wandering for Mitsuha!”, Teshie thicken his assumption.
“It’s our chance after many years we’ve been through.”
---Silenced---
“Alright then”, said Teshie.
Both Teshie and Sayacchi enters the living room with doubtful feeling.
“So where is Mitsuha?”, ask unpatiently Taki.
“She’s on the roof. On the fourth floor.”, said Teshie.
“It’s so relief that she isn’t heard anything down here.”, Sayacchi adds more talks.
“Geez.”, said peeved Teshie.
Taki standing up, makes a preparation to walks. Then he approaching Teshie.
“Arigatou...”, while give a an offer to handshake to Teshie.
Teshie confirm his handshake. Sayacchi also smiling to Taki.
“Go Taki. Chase her. Not just for you, it’s for Mitsuha, and our sakes.”, said Teshie looks like put any trust to Taki.
Taki release his handshake, start to walks chasing Mitsuha.
Just one step he stepped, he remembers the dreams. Dreams which full of pain. Wring his heart so much. Step by step he remembers them. That dream like restrict Taki for meeting Mitsuha.
Step by step he did it by wholeheartedly. And finally, he faces the door of roof. Calmly he put his finger on the door handle. SFX:CLICK. He opens the door.
Both Teshie and Sayacchi watching Taki from behind. Praying if miracles would be happens.
“Are we really sure about that?”, ask Sayacchi.
“Yeah, I am sure of it. It feels like I am used to talking to that person, when he’s in Mitsuha .”
“I feel so too”, answer Sayacchi while tearing in smile and holds Teshie hand.

--------- The Door of Change ---------
Once he opens the door. He saw of women shilouette there sitting on the bench facing the sun. Looks like waiting something to come.
“Tachibana... Taki?”, said Mitsuha.
Taki smiling, disobey Mitsuha’s words. Taki approaching Mitsuha step by step.
“If you don’t have any business here, please leave me alone.”
“I know you don’t have any reasons to tell me to leave.”
“......”
“May I sit on?”
“Please...”, answer Mitsuha.
“Watching the sunset huh? It’s what also I am doing in my entire life.”, said Taki.
Mitsuha look at Taki face, she looked shocked.
“Ah there are millions people in the earth. I am not just one in the earth who likes to watch the sunset.”
“Sou desu (You’re right)”, answer Taki with warm smiling, though feel a little bit shocked that Mitsuha also do what he did in his entire life.
Just from a minutes of silence, Taki start asks something to Mitsuha.
“Am I so painful to you? You ran away from me that day. I don’t know why. I think I don’t say any badwords moreover if I do stupid deal.”
“Sumimasen....”, answer Mitsuha.
“To tell you the truth I’ve always searching for someone or something for my entire life.”, said Taki.
“It’s all started after you see the comet that crashed in Itomori?”, answer Mitsuha.
Taki shocked and look at Mitsuha’s face.
“Who are you?”
“I had a same question. Do you think you just the one who searching all the time?”, said Mitsuha while crying.
They are silenced for some minutes while watching the sun that fading away and leave a little intensity light traces to the surrounding.
The sun goes and goes disappeared.
---Bell rung----
Both of them startled where that sound just came from.
“What is it?”, said Taki while watching his finger.
Suddenly just after he heard that sound, his finger feels a little bit pain. So just after that he look to know what happens to his finger.
There’s a red line tangled to Taki’s finger. In split second he look on Mitsuha’s face that evidently already look on Taki’s face. Taki then looking on Mitsuha finger and there’s also a red line tangled on his finger.
Both of them later realize that the line which tangled on each person are the same line.
“Who are, both of us?”, Taki asks to Mitsuha.


Keywords: kiminonawa, kimi no na wa , kimi no nawa, kimi no na wa afterstory, kimi no na wa fancition, kimi no nawa ending story, kimi no na wa 3, kimi no nawa fans, taki tachibana, mitsuha miyamizu, taki, mitsuha, itomori, kataware doki, anime, anime indonesia, anime world, anime fans, makoto shinkai, garden of words, your name, anime, anime hits, hit anime, oscar kimi no nawa, 君の名は
Previous
Next Post »
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment