whatsURLink ?

Hey guys how are you? I hope fine, because I am fine too. So after not post an article for a several days, today I found a new feature of my own. This is called whatsURLink. read: what's your link.  In this page I'm going to museumized your blog/web here. I'll put your blog/web to my page and put it on each categories of the blog/web. Of course, this all is for a free! So, don't miss it, open this article and read till the end. Check this out below:


What is this?
This feature called whatsURLink (read: What's Your Link). This is my own feature, I build this on my own. This is the perfect place to introducing your blog to the world. Join other million blogger in the world to this feature.

How is it?
Just give a comments on this post Register and then I'll review your blog. If you are accepted, your blog automatically will be listed on depends on what categories of your blog.

What's My Advantage?
This feature is made for introducing the blog around the world. Blogger or Ordinary people will see your blog here. It also help you increase your blog rank. So, you will get more friends and more visitor on your blog.

How can I register?
Comments on this post  Register and then I'll review your blog. If your blog/web is accepted I will list it on "whatsURLink" main page.

What kind of Blog can be register here?
Anything! We made 8 Categories that already covers all category in the world. That is, News, Bussiness, Education, Music and Movie, Food-Places-Hobby- Blogging and Tips, Download Area, and Sports And Health. I think these categories can accepting and covers all categories of blog or website in this world.

Enough.. Anything else you wanna say?
Yes, just because this is a free register:
1. Spam commentator will be blacklisted.
2. Reviewed Blog/Web can be deleted from list if it's doesnt active anymore or I get a ticket from another Blogger/Webmaster.
4. You can listed on multiple categories depends on how many categories are on your blog/website.
3. Share this.

Download The App (Under Construction)
You can download the app from the Google Playstore for free.

Thankyou for your time :)

All Rights Reseved, Privacy Policy-Disclaimer Protected.
Previous
Next Post »