Asus Zenfone 2 Announcement: Release on Mid-Year of 2015

     Hey guys! How are you all? I hope fine as always :). So today, I have a good news for the gadget mania, like me. Who don't know Asus Zenfone? This smartphone has many great specification with the less price than other smartphone. Asus Zenfone lately introduced their newest product that is Asus Zenfone 6 after Asus Zenfone 5 a little while before. But, the development of Asus Zenfone doens't paused. They still makes an inovation and progress. The results is the announcement of Asus Zenfone 2 in this January 2015.

Asus Zenfone 2 

" I really shocked that a little while ago they was announcing the release of Asus Zenfone 6, and now they already announcing the Asus Zenfone 2. That was too fast!"
        As I read from the latest news on stream, I read that the specification of Asus Zenfone 2 is very incredible. On this chance , I would like to introduce you guys about the Specification of Asus Zenfone 2.

Specification Asus Zenfone 2:

Specification Asus Zenfone 2

     This is the first smartphone in the world which has 4GB Ram. The processor is quite big to handle many application at once. The most differences except the great RAM of this Zenfone 2 with the other Zenfone is on the camera. I can't wait for ASUS Zenfone 2. Mine is, Asus Zenfone 5 2gb Ram :)
What yours?
Thankyou for reading. Happy Read, Happy Share
Previous
Next Post »
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment