Beware: Fake Meta Tag

   For blogger, become one of the ranked blog in google is a dream. The way to get a good rank in google is update everyday, has a nice look of templates, fresh post and article, hot article, and the don't forget about the meta tags. Meta tags is a tags for tagging our blog as the value of each tags. Let me give an example, like meta tag value for keywords, description, language, geo place, etc. Many blogger use this feature and this feature is proofed that useful. So there are so many blogger who try to search, to experiments a new meta tags for their blog. Because, more specific the meta tag value, the search engine can find your blog easily. Because the demands of the using of meta tags by blogger in this world, many person try to get a newest meta tags for his new blog. The target of this cheat is newbie for blog.

This is where the problem made. Some bad man, or we can call him a blog cheaters are make a new way to get what they want through dirty way. The blog cheaters are use this phenomenon and search traffics for their own oppurtinities. They aren't smart people, but they have ideas. The ideas which drives us into the deep holes. How can I say this? I can say this because I am a victim. I can't say what blog or website who manipulated me but I cleared this problem alone, even need much time to clear it.

How they running their action? They made a Fake Meta Tags for their own profit and loss for us. They made a meta tags with the special code (html5). That tag is usually make a disadvantage for us. Usually the cheater write the code which directing their url from the meta tags. So, the meta tag that we install to our blog is provide the information about the cheater's blog insted. I oftenly found this kind of meta tags, that I found from the internet.

The second kind of Blog Cheater is by the writing the destroying script for our blog or website by camuflase it using the meta tags.  I experienced it a while ago. I search some meta tags for a super friendly SEO meta tags. I get some many nice meta tags, so I blocked, copy and paste it into my html script. When I finish and there is no error notification. After that, I open my blog. After3.3 seconds I open my blog, my blog is refreshing it's own automatifcally. I mad, very mad. My blog is refreshing many times at once, and it very harmfull for me. Luckly, I remember every single parts of many meta tags. So, the problem is solved. But still I need much time to solved the program,

I have some example script meta tags for your blog, that is basic meta tags, but I guanrantedd it's effective,  safe and no blog cheater:

<meta content=' Your Keywords Here' name='keywords'/>
<meta content=' Blog which share somethings that you never know! ' name='description'/>
<meta content='Your Name here' name='author'/>
<meta content='Your Country Name Here' name='geo.placename'/>
<meta content='General" name='rating'/>
Many title blog are offer the meta tag, From the title tag, otenly we are being catch by the writer. When you see, there's nothing happened. But when you install it to your webpage, there is a risk of broken of your website or blog. So choose the best metatags for you, need a simple and not too complesx. All we need is quality, ot quantity. Those meta tag are simple but it's useful and effective. Those meta tags above, are safe. If you want it you can copy it free. If you wanna try some advanced meta tags, don't just take it easy from the internet, but choose your trusted/ or your group trusted website that offering the meta tags. Don't trust a cover tittle from the blog, but trust it when you see what inside.

I think just this writings that I want to share to you all guys, I hope I can help you next time and share the kind of thing. Thankyou for reading. See you on my next update...
Previous
Next Post »
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment