君の名は ~ Kimi No Na Wa After Story : Moments after the Meeting (Part II)

君の名は ~ Kimi No Na Wa After Story : Moments after the Meeting (Part II)

君の名は ~ Kimi No Na Wa After Story fan fiction. This is just a fan fiction by Alvine W Sasongko. Disclaimers are given to the original author, Makoto Shinkai. I hope you enjoy my君の名は ~ Kimi No Na Wa After Story fan fiction.


Taki preparing himself to go. Wearing a good clothes because he won’t looked bad on visiting famous cafe, plus he’s going to meet a girl that mysteriously special to him.

------------- Mitsuha’s Cafe --------------
“Wow. Such a nice cafe”
“Konichiwa, how many persons Sir?”
“Eeto, Sumimasen. I’m not going to eat. I want to meet someone which work on this cafe.”
“Who you want to meet sir? But I am sorry at this time of hour we aren’t accept any visit to our worker sir.”
“Eeto, I am going to meet Mitsuha Miyamizu.”
“Eh?”
------Silenced------
“Is there something wrong?”, someone really adult come and join the conversation.
Taki’s remembers that person. It seems that he met him somewhere so much years ago. Taki’s definitely know him. But something just can’t be explained.
“You being too dishonoring to him. Please take care of our customers” said that adult.
“Sumimasen, eeto I am just a little bit surprised. This man is going to meet Miya----“
“Teshi...?” said Taki without thinking just cutting her talks.
“Huh...?”, the greeter and that adult man are surprised.
“Oma e wo dareda? (Who are you) ”, that adult person said.
“Teshigawara-san?”
“It’s okay, just continue of your work. I’ll take care of this.”
“Arigatou Teshigawara-san”
“Oma e wo dareda? (Who are you?)”
“Ore no nama e wa Tachibana Taki. (My name is...)”
“Why you called me with that name?”
Taki’s a litlte bit confused. He want to explain something, but there’s nothing to explain.
“Ah, your name is Teshigawara right?”
“You definitely right, but the way you called me ‘Teshi’, there just two persons in this world called me like that.”
Taki is silenced there’s nothing else he can say.
“What business do you have with her?”
“Is he her husband?”, said Taki in his thought.
“I can’t explain this now, maybe you can ask that to Miyamizu.”
“I’m sorry but I can’t let stranger to get in to Miyamizu’s house.”, said Teshi whilst turning back.
Taki in seconds grab Teshi’s shoudler.
“Teshi-san. I’m sorry but do I really look like a criminal? Or strange person who want to threat you?”
“I’m sorry but to tell you the truth. It’s really important for my life.”
----Silenced----
“Come on. You want to see Mitsuha, is that right? Follow me.”
“Arigatou Gozaimasu!”
Teshi nod his head and gives a hand cue to Taki to follow him.
“You called me with that name, again”
“Huh?”, confused Taki.
“Ah nothing.”
“Mitsuha lives here, she lives in the upper floor. Yeah, lower floor as a cafe and the upper floor as her little house.”
“Here we go. A little house of Mitsuha.”


-------Teshi opens the door-------
“Teshiii! Where are you went? The landlord is waiting for you!” Said a women while covering the phone so the loud won’t go through.
“Moshi-moshi. I’m sorry. Teshi was just came, here it is.”
“Come get in Tachibana-san.”
“Ah yes!”
“Moshi-moshi. AH righ I am Teshigawara.........”
Taki choose to sit on the couch near the door. It’s very strange involved to the family that he just met in some minutes.
“Come on. Just sit closer here. So what do you wanna drink?” said that women.
“Ah, you don’t have to be formal like that.”
“It’s okay, since we rarely has guest in our live place. Do you like a cup of tea?”
“Thankyou.”
“Okay just wait for some minutes.”
Now he’s alone in the strange house. Wondering what will happen later.
“Ah arigatou...”
“Sure” said women with smiling.
“So what brings you here with my husband?” while prepare couch to sit and sit on it.
“So Teshie-san is your husband?”
“Yeah. You’re definitely right.”
Taki feels relieved.
“Huh? Teshie? You called him Teshie?”
“Ah, I am so forgot. Another problems going in...”, said Tak in his thought.
“How could you called him like that?!”
Taki’s confused.
“I just calling him without thinking! I think I know him but I don’t know where I met him!”
That women really shocked, she start to make a distance with Taki.
“Masaka..???”, said that women.
“Teshie!!!!”, shout that women.
“Hey did something happened?”, said Taki shocked.
It heard a sound of man running.
“Is that any problems Sayacchi?”
“This man!”
“W-w-wait..” said Taki.
Teshie walking fast to Taki while keeping his angry. He grab Taki’s collar shirt. So make Taki standing up.
“What are you doing to my wife!? I know it will bring problems if I let you in! But I’d never suppose that you did it!”
Taki also grabbing Teshie shirt, and also shouting to Teshie.
“I am not doing anyt-!“
“ARE YOU STUPID TESHIE!?”, shout Sayacchi with really loud voice.
“Huh?”, both Taki and Teshie confused while seeing on Sayacchi.
“What are you doing!? That’s isn’t what I meant!?”


Keywords: kiminonawa, kimi no na wa , kimi no nawa, kimi no na wa afterstory, kimi no na wa fancition, kimi no nawa ending story, kimi no na wa 2, kimi no nawa fans, taki tachibana, mitsuha miyamizu, taki, mitsuha, itomori, kataware doki, anime, anime indonesia, anime world, anime fans, makoto shinkai, garden of words, your name, anime, anime hits, hit anime, oscar kimi no nawa, 君の名は
Previous
Next Post »
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment