Hoax or Not? Ferrari Going to Build Parts Factory in Indonesia

Hoax or Not? Ferrari Going to Build Parts Factory in Indonesia

Hoax or Not? Ferrari Going to Build Parts Factory in Indonesia . That’s my first question for you. From what I’ve red, Ferrari shows their interest of building parts factory in Indonesia. But I there is no guarantee of this news since there are two articles speaking oppositely. So is it Hoax or True (AF) ? Let’s just check this out.

There is an article from a verified and trusted news website that says that Ferrari going to make a new factory in Indonesia. Specifically it’s on Province of Jawa Timur. You can check it out and translate it, the source: http://bisnis.liputan6.com/read/2658616/ferrari-siap-bangun-pabrik-di-jawa-timur-senilai-rp-17-triliun. From what I’ve read the reason was because Indonesia has a prospect water transportation. Another reason I’ve got from my red was because in this province the productivity of salt-generating is high. This region is helpful for ferrari to make a steel which durable against salted materials. The Governor of Jawa Timur responds on the news. He says that Ferrari going to make two factories on this province, Lamongan and Sidoarjo. Their (Ferrari) funds of built is about US$ 1,3 Billion. What a big number of dollars. So thats about the news which says that they will build two new factories in Indonesia.

(The image isn't alvinecold.blogspot.com documents and files)

Now let’s talked about another article I got from trusted news website source too, source: http://jabar.tribunnews.com/2016/11/02/ferrari-bantah-isu-bangun-pabrik-di-jawa-timur. What I’m going to talking about is all descriptioned if you intepret the article title. If you translate it, it will says that “Ferrari Denies About Going Build A New Factory in Indonesia”. From what I’ve red here, the article says that Ferrari didn’t have another factory except the in the Italia and never make a new one moreover in Asia.

From the reasons above, I don’t see it was a good reason. Instead, it doesn’t make any senses. I don’t really get it why the fuck that they (Ferrari) intended to build their factory in Indonesia. But who knows? It can be true or not I dont have any answer, I just saying my oppinion and assumption. Let’s wait the official answer from Ferrari to get a straight true answer.

Keywords: ferrari, new factory in indonesia, ferrari part factory in indonesia, new factory of ferrari
Previous
Next Post »
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment