Important! Trouble in Signing Up Google Adsense?

Before running your blogger, it will be safe if you check that there is "earning" tab in your tabs (or you can see it in the dashboard on drop down menu). If there is "earning" showed, you can run your blog. But if you doesn't seem there is no "earning" tab, you shall re-register new blog. Because what? Because your languange when you register in Blogger is languange except English. I don't know why is it happen but that is my experience. So, if you want to have google adsense but there is no earning tab, just re-register new blog and the most important is don't forget to use English language.
Ah, there are screenshots of my experience.

This is the screenshot if I don't use English when registration.
trouble in signing up google adsense
Look? There is no Earning tabs.. :(


And this is my new blog (registrating with English Language)

trouble in signing up google adsense
There is Earnings Tab right?

You can wait for new option for google but it will take time too long or the worst it will never repair, Or you make new blog. That's up to you! :D

Visits my post too
Previous
Next Post »
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment