How To Fix The Sims 4 Stopped Working (1000% Working)

How To Fix The Sims 4 Stopped Working

Fix The Sims 4 Stopped Working

Fun Games For University Students

Posted by:

For Simmers that has problem when try to launch: appear stopped working box when load the starting game, this is my tips for you.
Stopped Working
For The Sims 4 Player who has the problem of The Sims 4 stopped working when loading when we try to launch it. This instruction is instruction of mine, and I was had this problem too and now I really enjoyed the game. Worked Sollution!
I had problem with my new The Sims 4, when I tried to play this game it stopped working. I tried opening my games for many times and It really don’t work. Restarting the anti-virus, disabling it, checking the antivirus sandbox, I don’t have any clue! Then I tried to restart it, didn’t work! So I shut down my laptop and waiting for some minutes, turn it on again, and poof, didn’t work! In the last chance, I uninstalled the game and then I re-install the game. Unfurnately still didn’t work. Giving up, I searched over the Internet, and many persons are still In trouble too. Before I just go to the main article, I’d like to tell you the story of my life with my new the sims 4. Many tutorial in the Internet don’t give me the way out. I tried all of their instructions, also there’s someone who ask my DXDIAG to analyze my errors. When the nights comes, I can’t sleep. The wolf are sniffing, the owls are hunting, and me enjoying myself (oh WTF!). Thinking too much about my new The Sims 4. Then I remember and realize that I ever had a EA Games and has a similar problems. Yeah, I ever buy one of Electronics Arts’s game and I had a same problem; stopped working when loading the game execute. So, I wake up from my bedroom, making a glass of tea, and taking some bread to my peaceful room. I tried to open my laptops. Tried to handle the problems as I ever did. I muted the sound’s laptop. Open my The Sims 4. I three/quarter close my laptop monitor, kept silent and kept silent. I close my eyes, open the monitor. Opening my eyes, 3… 2… 1… . “You’re Offline”. Yay! I felt stir crazy in that night. I successfully open my girlfriend-I mean the sims 4! After that, I start playing and then I slumbered on my bed next to my laptops. Nice night…
Oke! Here we go the instruction to fix the The Sims 4 Stopped Working of mine, (don’t try to run the game till the instruction say run the game:
1. Open your antivirus, disable it. Afterwards, make the sims 4 as an exception of your antivirus.
2. Open your the Sims 4 Folder in the Documents
3. Find file: lastcrash or lastexecute, then delete it
4. Empty your recycle bin
5. Restart your laptops
6. Open your documents
7. Cut The Sims 4 folder
8. Paste it on the Dekstop
9. Open the sims 4
10. ENJOY!
I thinks that’s enough from me, I hope it’s really work for you. Bye!

Title: How To Fix The Sims 4 Stopped Working
Written By Alvine Sasongko
Rating Blog 5 out of 5
Previous
Next Post »
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment