How To Overcome Your Mate's Selfish

     Well, finally I posted a new article again. :) Search Engine full at these words, "how to overcome selfish boyfriend", in order to meet the needs of adolescent life filled with Problematic Love #ciieeeee, so I ventured to use my last 5000 IDR today to rent a friend's laptop to write this post.

     No need for long anymore, I will show how is the best way (although a little rough), to overcoming your selfish mate, because I understand that teenagers don't like the preamble or long. I also don't like the person who preamble, then read that many no longer let plasticity importance, such as reading this article. Emm, my girlfriend as example, my girl was so outspoken! As known, if I sent her a message "Do you already eat some food?" Then the answer could be very long like as the people make the novel, like this:" Yes dear, but the service was sooo loong, I really don't like it, moreover the food was spicy, also they bring me a glass of warm water though my mouth was burn by the spiciness ... "  #PLAK! What the heck am I talking about?
Mate's Selfish, Boyfriend Selfish, Girlfriend Selfish
I'm sorry, that was joke, but I'm going to be serious now...
yeah seriously XD.....
Oh,  please note that I wrote this based on my own experience, and successful. Read it slowly, do not get carried away by your emotion yet.

1. Frequently succumb to mate
      Well, if your mate is selfish, you don;t have to getting carried away. You must relented and continue relented, even if your mate is wrong. Make him/her be a winner, when you're feeling better, get him/her a joke and in the middle of the joke say that you feel bad at him/her when the it's on a bad atmosphere ago. If it could be while pleading, eg "dear, I actually do not like that blablabla ~". Hard to understand? I'll tell you something, you can imagine that you are a water and and your mate is a rock(hard). Though no matter how hard the rock still can be gravel or loss due to continuously exposed to water droplets. ^^ v

2. Follow what he wants
     Follow what your mate wanted, anyway it's useful to be like that if you want your relationship healthy, there will be no problem if you succumb on her and gives what he/she wants. Obey the what he wanted to let him/her feel calm down at you, or maybe your mate wants your understanding.

3. Ask for help from friends
     I can ask a help from my friend (do this if you've been cornered with her/his selfish). So when I was chatting with my girlfriend but we still mad at each other, I will immediately relented and said "yes dear, sorry I just realized, I was wrong" despite the fact that I am disappointed and sad. Then will I tell my friends to chat with my girlfriend, and sends the words: "Hey, what's wrong with him? What is it? There is a problem? He looks glummy." It's a little cheating but it should be done, especially for men. (Caution! Do not recommended)

4. Please send the words
    This is a fairly effective way but the biggest risk. Maybe you will think twice if you want to do it to your partner. This is my own words:

"I learned patience from anger,

I learned budge from a selfish,

I learned to keep talking when you leave it,

I learned to stand tall when jealousy comes,

Lonely does not mean gone, silence does not mean forgetting,

If you do not have time for me, I understand,

If you can not escape to love other than me, I understand,

If you can not appreciate the feeling of love I will understand,

...

But, if one day I stop loving you ...

That's your turn to understand ... "

How? XD

5. Let it alone
    Why ? Yes, because of course if there is no way you can do, there is one thing ( the last thing) I can do, that is to be silent. If we are silent and succumb, it will effect curious and sorry for the couple. But this does not mean you are not in touch with your partner, it's just silence left alone when he pulled out his selfishness.

Maybe it's just my short article today. Hopefully useful for us all. Do not forget to comment and subscribe to my blog! Thank You!


Previous
Next Post »
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment