Say It! To Your Mother..

    Hi guys! How are you today? I hope it's great as always. Hehehehe. Ermm this time I wanna write about the things you have to say to your mother while there are still plenty of time to say, still many chance to do. Before I start my writings, there is someting I wanna say...
For My Beloved Mother:
Mommy, I'm sorry I'm not at home right now. But I hope you can still receive my feeling Mom. I hope you receive it.
Mommy, there is something I wanna say to you..
Please listen...

Happy Mother's Day, Mommy!
Thankyou for these years, taking care and raising me to be a man. Thankyou Mom...
I love you, no matter when, and no matter how long...
     Dear readers, thankyou for giving me some time to write the text above.
     Yap, In Indonesia mother's day is celebrated on every 22 December. Celebrated the Event Mother's Day, at this moment I wanna share to you guys, some words that you have to say to your mother right away. Why? It's a good time to say as there is still a chance to say and there is still a time for her to hear the words you speak. Let's begin from the first words that we have to say:

1. Mom, you're beautiful
     Certainly the mothers are will be very happy if their children say that she is beautiful. There aren't any women who hates to be called "beautiful". As same as the mother say the same words to their child. I'm sure you ever to be called "handsome" or "beautiful" by your mother, right? What do you feel? :). So tell her that she has a beautiful face and you impressed by her beauty.
Words you have to say to your mother

2. Thank You Mom..
     Mother, even I give you the biggest thing and the greatest thing in this world, it will can't be exchange by your bloodshed when you giving birth of me, it will can't be return the milk that flow into my blood. I'm sorry, Mom. I'm sorry for all the words and deeds rough on you. I'm sorry if I have often hurt you. And, you always have the heart to forgive your son's mistakes as the ocean is, however much my fault you still forgive me...
      If we flashback when we were still a child. Mention to me, the person who gives you a sincerity as best as you get from your mother? I bet and I'm sure, there is no one can gives a sincerity as best as our mother.
...thankyou mother...
Words you have to say to your mother

3. Mommy, please tell me about the day when I was born...
      Because our mother is the only one person in the world who can tell us about the day when we born. She can describes it detailed becase she is the one who through it and the one who risking her life by giving birth of you. Ask her to tell to you, while there is still time to tell you about a great fight your of mother.
Words you have to say to your mother

4. Mother, how old are me when I...
Only our mother who knows our history than ourself. She know us from the very basic level, until now. So, mother is a rightest place to ask to about our history. Mother, how old are me when I started school?Mother, how old are me when I had my first sick? Mother, how old are me when I....
Words you have to say to your motherfirstly wear a football jersey?

Words you have to say to your motherfirstly had a photo with you?

Words you have to say to your mothermad on you in my friend's birthday party? :D 

5. Mom, let's sit down and talk..
Enjoy the time we have together. Take the time to know the more as a person and not just the mother. Ask about her friends, her hobbies, things to do and the things he wants to do. Let Mom know she deserves the time and attention of our. You have to know more about your angel...
I am sorry mothershe is one who know you..

I am sorry motherbut, you have to know more about her...

6. Mom, I am sorry..
     Since all these years she raise you, there are a lot of time which she feel so angry, there are a lot of time which she was humiliated because us, there a lot of time which we hurt her. There is our obligation to ask a sorry from her, no offense. We have to.
I am sorry motherMommy, forgive me?
Mommy ....
I just, I can't give you anything now,
Mom ...
Not gold,
Not diamonds,
Even gems,
Moreover throne!
That there is only lied
There was only my rebuttal,
There was only shout,
I'm sorry for any actions, Mommy...

I am sorry motherMommy, I regrets...

7. I forgive you, Mommy..
     Do your mother ever hurts you? I think it's natural because mother and mom are live in together for a long time. But do you show any manners to your mom when she made a mistakes? Show her. The way you should show her is, when she made a faults and hurt you, then she tries to describe her faults then you have to say immediately "It's okay Mommy, I forgive you. You know as your son, I have more faults than you've made"..
Words for mother

8. Mommy, what can I do for you? 
There are many times she saved us, many times she helped us, many times she offering us for her help, so when we can do that as our mother did? The time is now. So after this, when you see your mother busy and doing alone with her job, just ask her, "Mommy, I wanna help. What can I do to?"
Words for mother

9. I impressed of you, Mommy... 
There is no one single woman who truly capable of caring for children, working, cooking, keeping house, maintain and preserve the marriage, as well as take care of themselves simultaneously and successfully. However, there is nothing wrong if you say that what she did was really cool and outstanding.
Words for mother

10. Mommy, can I have your hug? 
     If you have any trouble, if you miss your mom, sever shy away from physical affection. Because there will never be as warm as mother's hugs and sincere as mother's arms. So let yourself feel the calmness of your mommy.
Words for mother

11. You're the best, Mom!
No other women who want to take care of us to risk his life, no other woman who took care of us with what we are, no other woman who would guide us even in the most difficult circumstances whatsoever, there will never be, except, mother. Say that words to show how valuable your mother and how good your mother to you.
Words for mother

12. I love Mother... 
I think there isn't anything to write more. Because I think every person know why, every person feel it, and every person have it. So, let your mother know about how big your love for her.
Words for mother

Thankyou for reading, I think enough. Those 12 words that you have to say to your Mom. Happy reading happy sharing and don't forget to subscribe me. :)
Note: I haven't the copyrights of the image.

Bonus:
Mother I love you 

Previous
Next Post »
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment